I can not believe its been a month already since Kasen joined our family. It seems like forever ago me being in the hospital but it seems like it's flown by to have him already be a month. What joy he has brought into our lives. I am so grateful that I finally get the chance to be a mother and it been the most amazing thing I have ever done. I never knew you could love some one so fast and so much but I do.. He is such an amazing little boy. He is just perfect
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago










Hey friend! I am loving all the new posts! It's so fun to see little Kasen on your blog and what a little cutie he is! I'm so SO glad you are finally able to have this opportunity to be a mom!! Makes my heart swell for you!!
ReplyDelete