Ever since we moved in I have wanted to paint our bathroom. It just seemed so big and so cold. The washer and dryer is in our bathroom so it is a bigger bathroom. I knew I wanted to do it red and I LOVE IT!!! We painted the whole thing red and then did the cupboards a deep brown. There are still a few things that I need to still buy but for the most part it is almost done. Todd built me some shelves to put all my laundry supply on so it could be more organized and then he also built me a shelf to go above the washer and dryer so I could decorate a little. I have a basket above the toilet that I still need to get some more ribbon so it hangs a little lower and then I am going to add some towels and a cute little sign to the basket and then I am going to get a little side table to go behind the toilet for a little more decor. And to help hide the dryer vent and the big gap between the toilet and the wall. Things are slowly getting done in our house and I am loving how it is all turning out..
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago












You are doing a super job Tan! I am loving all the posts!!! I miss not seeing you now that I am not in Primary :(! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete