The other night while I was taking Abbey out to go the bathroom before we went to bed we had a lovely little guest on our basketball court.. A MOUSE!! I hate mice and I screamed for Todd and he came out but was way to late the mouse had ran off. I knew that we had to get some kittens because I hate the thought of having mice in my house I know I cant totally prevent it but I am going to do everything I can to try:) So here are our new mice hunters they are still pretty small but they are growing. We got three kittens two boys and one girl. The two darker ones are the boys and the light one is the little girl. We named the little girl Lily and then the boys are Cheeks and Axle. I had Todd build a box to put them in because I knew we needed a place to keep them for awhile till they get a little bigger. They are so cute and are already use to us. Abbey still isn't sure what to think about them she wants to play with them so bad but they are still scared of her.. Soon enough they will be best friends though.
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment