It has been a crazy last two weeks. We put in an offer on the house a week ago yesterday and we offered them $120,000 which we knew was pretty low since they were asking $130,000 but we thought what the heck lets try it. Well of course they came back with a counter offer of $124,999 and we split the closing costs so we came back with our counter offer as $122,000. We finally all agreed on $122,500 and splinting the closing costs. Which I am totally okay with so now we just wait and wait on the bank and all the paper work. We were already pre-approved so I am really hoping that it will go faster but I should know better and expect it to take awhile. They had to drill a new well and my dad called today and they were already there setting it up and getting started on it. So that is a step closer to closing. I never knew that buying a home could be so stressful. Every day that I am still here in Twin gets harder and harder I can not wait to move. I am okay when Todd is home but as soon as he leaves to go back to Elko I long to be in Malta. I am very excited to get this house and to be able to paint it the way I want too:) I have always wanted a deep red wall in my living room so when we were out there the other day Todd asked me if I had my red wall picked out yet and I told him "OF COURSE" I am so excited to start painting and making it "OUR HOME".
Your so cute, Tana! I am excited for you guys! I was wondering what they were doing over there when I drove by the other day! Tell the bank to hurry it up...cause I want you out here too!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you sis!!! I cant wait to see the house! I ready to start painting just tell me when!! Love you sis!
ReplyDelete