Its been a crazy week. Todd and I went and looked at the house that we are thinking about buying on Thursday and I really hope that we are able to get it. There is some work that needs to be done but nothing we cant handle. Todd asked me when we got back to Twin if the house felt like home to me and I honestly can say that "I am not getting my hopes up just in case we don't get the home" so I wasn't letting myself really feel anything while we were there. So I decided that I needed to pray to my Father in Heaven and ask him what would be the BEST THING for Todd and I to do. I went back to Malta Friday night I really hurt my back on Wednesday at work and went to the Chiropractor on Friday and my back is very jacked up so he advised me not to work on Saturday so I went to Malta to spend the weekend with my family and take it easy. I had today off as well so I decided to stay in Malta till this morning and then head back to Twin today. I had all my stuff loaded up in the car and went back in to grab Abbey and my purse. As I was walking out my parents front door the spirit hit me so strong and I just stood there staring out across Malta and I knew right then and there that Malta is where we are suppose to be and are suppose to raise our family. I have never been so sure of something in a very long time. Tears filled my eyes and I couldn't stop crying for a long time, the spirit was so strong. The Lord was testifying to me that this is where we need to be. So now I can honestly say that it does feel like home there. I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and for the spirit and the things that they testify to me. I am so grateful that I was able to have this experience and for my membership in the Church. I am grateful for the power of prayer and that I have the ability to communicate with my Heavenly Father. What a testimony builder today was for me it reaffirmed the things that I have a testimony of. I will always remember how I felt today
No comments:
Post a Comment