Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I really thought that my next post about us trying to become parents would be a fun and exciting one. But today I received some devastating news. I felt like we were finally moving forward in all of these and then today we have taken 5 steps back. I have been clomid for the last two months. The first month I was on just one pill a day and that brought my progesterone level up to a 14.3 which was really good but they were wanting it above a 15 so they decided to have me start taking 2 a day and that's what I did this last cycle and I went in on July 26 and had another blood test to see where my level was at and today I got those results back and it said it was at a 0.4.. Which this means that I didn't ovulate this last month, I wasn't even close to ovulating. I am so confused as to why one clomid worked so well and when I took two it had a completely different effect. It makes no sense to me I don't understand it at all. My doctor and nurse are out of the office all week so I had to talk to a different nurse today and she had no answers for me. I just want to know what is going on. I want to be a mom so bad and the only thing that is standing in the way of that is me... And there is nothing that I can personally do to change that. I long so badly to be a mom, I want to raise a family and I feel like right now there is a wall between me and that reality and I have no idea of how to move the wall or tear it down or climb over it. It seems like its impossible. Am I never going to get the change to have someone call me mom? Am I never going to get the chance to hold an infant in my arms and know that they are mine forever? Or to be able to cuddle with them at night? Or comfort them when they are scared? Am I never going to get the chance to have kids fill my home with love and laughter. I JUST WANT TO BE A MOM!!!! How is this too much to ask for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment