We have been so busy the last two months. I swear we were gone more than we were home. The week before Thanksgiving Todd and I went to Salt Lake for a week. He had an EMS training down there. It was a fin little get away. Anytime we go anywhere with Todd's Job they pay for all our dinners so we ate at some very yummy places while in Salt Lake.
Then the next week was Thanksgiving and we went to my parents house and spent Thanksgiving with my family. I love the Holiday Season because we get to spend so much time with our families. The Saturday after Thanksgiving all my Family got together and went to Salt Lake to Temple Square to see the lights. It was beautiful but there were so many people there that it was insane. Really hard to just be able to relax and enjoy the spirit. And then the next day Todd and I went up to his Todd's Parents for the day.














No comments:
Post a Comment