About a month and a half ago Todd started building our fence. We decided we were going to fence in our back yard so we could have a little privacy since we live on this main road. Todd has just worked on it on his days off. And today he finally finished it. I am so glad to have it done; well I guess I shouldn't say done I am glad to have it put up. We still need to take the power washer to it and then stain it. But at least it is up and we have a little privacy. I had found a way to build a fence out of Pallets on Pinterest so we ordered the plan for the fence and then we decided to do it another way. I am very excited with how it turned out. I am so grateful for Todd and his willingness to put up with my ideas:) He is such a hard worker..
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago













No comments:
Post a Comment