I am a day early but I have to go to Twin tomorrow and work so I thought I better do this tonight. Tomorrow is Tara and I's Birthday and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday. I can not believe that we are going to be 28. Where have the years gone? I don't know how I am so lucky to have a twin like Tara. I am so thankful for all she has done for me. I cant even begin to count the times that she has been there for me whether it is 9:00 in the morning 9:00 at night or even 3:00 in the morning she is always there for me when I have needed someone to talk to. She has and always will be my BEST FRIEND... I don't know if she will ever really know how much she means to me and how grateful I am to have her as a friends and a sister for FOREVER!! We have been through so much together some of it has been wonderful other times have been hard. There have been times when we have Cried, Laughed till our stomach's hurt, Stressed, Worried and Rejoiced over some many things. We have spent so many hours just talking and I am so grateful for that. She has always been someone I have looked up to. She is a wonderful example and her Testimony has always been so strong and I have always strived to be more like her when it comes to that. She always finds the good in people. I hope she knows how much I love her and I hope she was a wonderful day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!! I LOVE YOU











No comments:
Post a Comment