Todd was home this last weekend and I knew it was suppose to be good weather so I really wanted to get all our yard work done. So Saturday morning we headed out and we got it all finished. I am so happy to have it all done now I can concentrate in planting flowers and a garden and getting our grass green again. We got all the pine needles under the pine trees cleaned up. I could not believe how many were under there and all the owl crap it was disgusting. Todd also leveled out the two flower beds in the front of the house where the bushes use to be. It looks so different and so good now I love it. On Thursday when I was packing up my car to head to twin I noticed that I had flowers coming up. I didn't even know there were any flowers. So on Saturday I decided to make a little flower bed. I had tulips coming up in that one. And then after Todd got the flowers beds out front all leveled out we had some daffodils start coming up. I am so excited for these little signs of spring..
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment