November 5: Today we came home to Malta cause Lindsay and Chase are blessing their baby tomorrow. And as we turned down the road to come to my parents house their they were.. SHEEP!!! Every year at this time a herd of sheep are brought to the fields right by my parents house. I absolutely LOVE IT.. Its the weirdest thing cause seeing these sheep every year just gets me in the Holiday spirit. I am so thankful for the sheep and for the constant reminder they are to this upcoming holiday season.
November6: Today was an amazing day. Lindsay and Chase had their little girl Ainsley blessed. They had my dad bless her. I am so thankful for the Power of the Priesthood. The spirit was so strong as they were blessing her. And to sit there and watch those worthy priesthood leaders walk up to that circle just testified to me the truthfulness of this gospel. I am so grateful that I have Todd and my Dad that hold the power of the Priesthood.
November7:
As I was sitting here this morning in my parents house everyone already gone and Todd still asleep I couldn't help but to sit here and really ponder the things that I am so thankful for. There is a list that goes on and on. I am so blessed and I am thankful for that. But today I would like to pay tribute to my AMAZING PARENTS... I would not be the woman I am today without these two wonderful people in my life. They raised me to believe in myself, to not be afraid, to stand up for what I believe in, to be proud of the things I do and to never give up. They have taught me how to love unconditionally, how to trust in others, and how to go out of my way to help those in need. My dad has taught me how to be a hard worker while my mom has taught me how to be an amazing mother and to love in ways that seem impossible. I am so BLESSED to have my Mother and Father. Our family is so close and all the credit goes to my parents. I love you mom and dad and thank you for being the people you are.
2017 Summer swimming!!
8 years ago









No comments:
Post a Comment