Monday, June 20, 2011

maKIng LIndSaY wedDInG CAkE...

I was looking through my pics and realized I hadn't posted about when we made Lindsay's Cake. It was a night we will never forget I think we redid each tier at least three or four times and there were numerous times I wanted to chuck the Cake out the window and just been totally done with it all. But in the end it turned out pretty good. Madison enjoyed herself she found the left over fondant and enjoyed eating it. The last pics were from earlier that day Madison was on one she was trying on all my dad's hats and then she got into all the shoes she could find and was trying to walk around in them all..



1 comment:

  1. thanks again for helping me make the cake!! im so glad it turned out!! love you sis!

    ReplyDelete